Indian Sunset features 11 new shades, ranging from creamy and opaque subtle tints that are stronger than white but lighter than pastels, as well as blossoming pinks and oranges. Like all Aveda makeup, the collection goes beyond minerals to combine energy from plant-derived ingredients that help care for the skin. Formulated without parabens, talc or mineral oil, Aveda makeup finds beauty in nature.
“This is the next chapter in the no-makeup look,” said Janell Geason, Aveda Global Artistic Director, Makeup. “We are using makeup to create shapes and enhancing natural features. It’s a subtle look with the makeup’s purpose to bring out beautiful, striking features.”
- nourish-mint™ smoothing lip colour (CAD $23): Introducing pink peppertree, a warm, bold pink. The full-coverage lip formula infused with plant and fruit waxes to hydrate, plump, and smooth the appearance of fine lines by 26%.
- nourish-mint™ sheer mineral lip colour (CAD $23): Introducing sheer clove, a cool sand hue. Sheer coverage lip formula infused with plant and fruit waxes to hydrate, plump, and smooth the appearance of fine lines by 26%.
- nourish-mint™ rehydrating lip glaze (CAD $24): Introducing rose dusk, a cool apricot; and cherry nectar, a warm, lively pink. Infused with plant emollients and proven to help moisturize, plump and smooth the look of fine lines.
- nourish-mint™ lip liner (CAD $26): Featured in spring rose, a cool almond colour. Luscious, creamy colour shapes and defines while providing generous coverage and helping reduce feathering of other lip colour. With plant waxes and fruit butters.
- petal essence™ eye definer (CAD $22): Introducing violet blossom, a cool, vibrant purple; and sea fern, a cool, bold turquoise. Drawn from jasmine petals and geranium leaves, aromatic flower waxes make this formula creamy, blendable and smooth. Ophthalmologist-tested.
- petal essence™ single eye colours (CAD $20): Featured in amethyst dawn, a warm, bold violet with satin finish; lilac glow, a warm, soft pearl with satin finish; desert clay, a cool, burnt orange with creamy matte finish; and peach nectar, a warm, gold sand with satin finish. Flower wax-infused, soft-to-the-touch shadow that is both colour-true and crease-resistant–it builds and blends effortlessly, surrounded by a soft floral aroma. Talc and mineral oil-free. Ophthalmologist-tested.
For more information or to find an Aveda location near you visit www.aveda.ca
Founded in 1978 in Minneapolis, MN, Aveda creates high performance, plant-based products for beauty professionals and consumers. Aveda innovates in botanical technologies, combining the principles of modern science and Ayurveda, the ancient healing art of India, to develop performance-driven hair, skin and body products—made with pure flower and plant essences—that are created with respect for the Earth, and a comprehensive menu of ritual-based treatments for holistic beauty.
Throughout the years, Aveda has pioneered new benchmarks of environmental responsibility in beauty. It was the first company to sign the Ceres Principles in 1989 – a nonprofit organization mobilizing business leadership on climate change, water scarcity and other sustainability challenges – and the first beauty company to manufacture with 100 percent wind power in its primary facility . Aveda was also the first beauty company to receive a Cradle To Cradle charter for its commitment to sustainable products, packaging and production. In 2013, Aveda was honoured with the first Legacy Leaders Award from Cradle to Cradle for its pioneering role in environmental leadership. Currently 11 products are Cradle To Cradle Certified™. Since 1999, Aveda’s annual Earth Month campaign, held each April, has raised more than $38 million to support environmental projects around the world.
Aveda is trusted by salon and spa professionals worldwide. Since 2007, more than half of the fastest growing salons in the U.S. have been part of the Aveda network. Aveda products are available in Aveda Experience Centers and more than 8,000 professional hair salons and spas in more than 30 countries. Go behind-the-scenes at Aveda on the blog at www.livingaveda.com.
(416) 532 9035
56 The Esplanade, Suite 403
Toronto ON M5E 1A7